2014 - The Roof's the Limit

01 Jan

It's hard to believe that 2014 is here. I am psyched!

2013 brought a host of lessons for me personally. Some of those lessons were learned the easy way, others were learned the hard way. But, at the end of the year, I LEARNED!

I learned that above all, my family is the most important thing I have on this earth. I learned that there is more to life than work and money. I learned that regardless of whether we choose to answer the call or not, we ALL have a calling.

2014 is here, and I have answered my call by officially launching the lifestyle brand GR3EN. Mission driven, GR3EN is geared towards energizing, educating, and empowering children, families and communities across the globe through Rooftop Agriculture, School gardens, and other urban agriculture initiatives. GR3EN will do this through the SEED THE FUTURE program. Everyone who supports GR3EN will be supporting SEED THE FUTURE as well!  Crowdsourcing 2.0, pretty awesome I think!

To kick off the new year, I am stoked to announce our newest project, a residential rooftop farm located on Moanalua Bay. It is the first of it's kind, a hybrid green roof and rooftop farm. 75% of the green roof will be native Aki' Aki' Grass which was sourced from the local Ahupua'a. The remaining 25% of the roof will be an organic food-producing farm. It is going to be AMAZING!

From Ground to Rooftop, 2014 will be a year of incredible growth! Join us for the ride!

EXPECT-UNEXPECTED-MOBILE-FOOTER
TABLE-SKIRT-ARTICLE-MIDDLE